Hyundai forum

Hyundai forum car image

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
goon2019  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:12:52 AM(UTC)
goon2019

Groups: Registered

I'm unable to send SMS (text) messages from Galaxy smartphone (Hong-Kong version)

If there is only one contact to which you're unable to send any text messages the problem very likely lies with the network and not with your device. Please contact your network operator to see if they know of a solution. If possible it is also worth asking your contact to ask his or her network operator about the problem, too.

If the network operator(s) are unable to help then please click here for contact details for Samsung's customer support services for further assistance.
I'm unable to send text messages to any of my contacts

If you're unable to send any SMS (text) messages to any contacts, but your phone is otherwise perfectly functional, it suggests that your network operator's message center number stored in your device's settings is either missing or wrong. Follow these steps to check, and if necessary correct, that number.If the text message still won't send, or if your phone already had the correct message center number stored, please follow the next steps to clear the data in the Messaging app.https://www.ttspy.com/how-to-see-sms-messages-from-another-phone.html