Hyundai forum

Hyundai forum car image

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
George Croome  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 2:56:22 AM(UTC)
George Croome

Groups: Registered

I drive a 2011 Santa Fe with 18" wheels. I want to buy a set of winter tires & wheels, is it ok to go with 17`tires & wheels as thay are more available. Thks, George
Uncle Scotty  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 3:01:20 AM(UTC)
Uncle Scotty

George Croome wrote:
I drive a 2011 Santa Fe with 18" wheels. I want to buy a set of winter tires & wheels, is it ok to go with 17`tires & wheels as thay are more available. Thks, George

Sorry for the late response; I just joined.

How'd you make out with your tires?

And, by the way, where the hell IS everybody on this site???
Lindas  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 8:19:44 PM(UTC)
Lindas

Australia

Ping G20 Irons with Strong lofts (www.augolfclubsonline.com)

I wanted to take my golf game to the next level and I feel online golf store will help me do that. These Ping irons felt solid and well balanced. For me, these are well worth the investment and due to their ease or use, I dropped 10 strokes immediately from my game.

Ping puts its golf irons into a revolutionarily new level with the launch of Ping G20 Irons as what Ping always does. More forgiveness, faster ball speeds and more distance control help them be a best seller which has been reviewed rather favorably. They are indeed irons that should be on every golfer’s.They replace the ping i20 irons and the 10% thinner face is the same size as the previous model, which enables Ping to move the weight saved into the sole of the club.

These Irons are designed to deliver superior distance, control, accuracy, and performance. Forgiveness and accuracy are achieved through extreme perimeter weighting in the 17-4 stainless steel head. A multi-material cavity badge made of soft elastomer improves feel and sound while enhancing distance control, allowing you to play your best golf.

The ping g20 irons features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the G20 Iron helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness.

Consistent, precise distance control was achieved by using a thin face backed by a floating CTP structure. Weight in the back flange of the deeply cut, multi-cavity head increases the MOI. Combined with PING’s new CFS steel shaft, this http://www.augolfclubson...s-Graphite-3-9PS-59.html optimizes feel and trajectories. The hosel-to-head transition and clean appearance of the G20's inspire confidence at address that the ball will launch clean and easy from any lie on the course.

What can I say, Ping does it time in and time out. The G20s are amazing forgiving, look great, and feel great. The feel is better than my previous callaway x hot ironsThe custom options make these clubs even more perfect. The CFS shafts are really smooth.
Lindas  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:32:16 AM(UTC)
Lindas

Australia

Well done TaylorMade SLDR Driver (www.cheapgolfsales.co.uk)

I am a 10 handicap, been playing golf for 5 years and SLDR Driver seams to one of the most forgiving drivers I have owned. Not to mention it's long off the tee. Had the taylormade r1 black driver reviews before and this is tons better, longer and more forgiving on off centre hits. Sits well and looks good too. Well done TaylorMade.

Like the last few offerings from TaylorMade, the driver is marked by unique adjustability and includes a hosel that can be tweaked for different lie and loft angles. The SLDR features a bar on the sole of the club that allows the player to "slide" weight towards either the sole heel or the toe of the club, creating a draw or fade bias depending on which of the 16 available slots the weight is set in. The movable taylormade burner 2.0 irons for sale weight is blue and matches the SLDR logo, but the club head is charcoal grey and sports a more traditional look.

When TaylorMade developed http://www.cheapgolfsale...Irons-For-Sale_385.html, our easiest-to-adjust driver ever,they didn't expect it to change the rules of distance. Yet it did. Maximum yardage comes from combining high launch, low spin and fast ball speed. SLDR’s low-and-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin. To add high launch, you are now able to increase your loft.

Taylormade sldr driver sale also incorporates our Loft-sleeve Technology, which allows you to adjust the loft. You can choose from 12 positions within a range of plus-or-minus 1.5 degrees of loft change. SLDR is available in three lofts – 9.5°, 10.5° and HL.SLDR’s confluence of shape, color and visual accents make it one of the most visually compelling clubs we’ve ever created. Its striking modern-classic shape, charcoal-gray crown and chrome “button-back” all adds up to a remarkably beautiful appearance at address. And the clean design of SLDR’s movable weight mechanism, including the single, blue weight and the track it slides in makes its appearance equally striking.

Tour pros are “lofting up” and hitting the ball farther. Dustin Johnson, Stewart Cink, Darren Clarke, Carl Pettersson, Johnson Wagner, Lucas Glover, Scott Verplank, Blake Adams and Justin Leonard are just some who have lofted up for more distance. That’s why taylormade r1 driver for sale is currently the #1 driver model on the PGA Tour, and has already amassed 9 worldwide wins since being introduced in July.

Overall,this golf wholesale driver has amazed me with the added distance I now get with drives. I've never hit the ball this far. I'm getting a plus 20 to 40, sometimes maybe plus 50 yards vs.
watertap  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 2:57:39 AM(UTC)
watertap

watertap  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2021 5:16:23 PM(UTC)
watertap

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
watertap  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 23, 2021 7:55:10 PM(UTC)
watertap

watertap  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2022 11:08:46 AM(UTC)
watertap

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting